Went for the first lecture today.....n it feels damn weird.
Because its so similar yet so different....like....typical SDE people but yet different "ferrrrr"
Feels weird because everything is about Construction....n Im so used to everything that is Real Estate....but other than that, everything is more or less the same....hard to describe la... WEIRDness spider chicken!
To make things worse, I was the only year 3 from RE(this is level 2 module)....n I only know ONE person which is Euwin thank god....well not like I know alot of people from my OWN cohort anyway...teeheehee I think I will get use to this pretty soon.
After this lecture which ended at 12pm, I randomly asked around for ppl to teman me to Queensway....n finally HIT THE JACKPOT with XXY....hahahaha.
Thanks XXY for the great company!great bitchin' session too loves it.
We were talking bout how we would spend damn alot of money everytime we come to Queensway coz sports wear/equipments are damn exp...
"What to do?We are so sporty that way"
I need to get myself a new pair of boots....after much procrastination, finally my boots gave in....its sooooo torn that I injured myself quite badly when I dig my feet into the grass to kick the ball yesterday....so before I mencacatkan diri, I better spend some money on boots rather than on crutches coz obviously crutches are so much more exp but thats not the most Important thing, the most Important thing is the Unglam factor HAHAHA watever.
After walking around searching everywhere, I got myself the UGLIEST soccer boots everrrrrrrr.....haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhseh damn potong steam!
because I am so special that I cant find any boots my size....5 n a half....GG, 5 then 5, 6 then 6 larrrr why must half half pulak right???WTF larrr damn irritating.
So I have to settle for the only 5.5 kids size shoe that is available.....which is the UGLIEST thing everrrr....it actually looks like dance sneakers believe it or not...so ironic....adidas white with three stripes.....later surely kena kutuk by my team mates say I buy boots also must buy like dance sneakers.....Meeeehhh a dancer will always be a dancer ma WTF.
Looks like my dance sneakers right?
Except that its with studs....GG
OK since its the only design they have...n its UGLY.....so i asked the uncle, twirl my hair a little, teeeh my voice abit, add in some indian accent abit coz the uncle is indian duh....."Uncle, since its so UGLY u must give me discount ok...i really dont like this boots at all"....."OK $49!I see u very nice girl, very patient also!"....yea I waited n waited n waited damn long ok.....n $49 is really a great deal for Adidas la n the original price was around $69, so wateverrr la ugly then ugly la cincai la deng.
Sekali its fake Adidas...then i stab myself with my badminton racket.