Sunday, 11 January 2009

Last day of hols

Went to PA to do a full dress yesterday...from 3pm-11pm WTF damn kao tiring i hated it!
I realised that Ive been bitching nonstop about Cgay, n YES i DO NOT enjoy it at all thank you very much...

When all the "fairies" had their silver face paint on yesterday, it was a scary sight i tell ya'!!I couldnt recognized anyone as they all looked the same n I even almost lost XXY in the midst of all the scary looking fairies.GOSH.
Thank god Im a "prominent" ugly GREEN elve (Ewwww i got peter's color so kao gross pls, karma for laughing at his ugly color during rag n not only i have not been upgraded to a FAIRY, in fact Ive even been downgraded to an UGLY elve urghhh Im hatin'!!!!) n XXY told me tht she has to be the one to recognize me from far coz its so easy to find me as there are only two ugly green elves hahaha....n its a damn big entourage with 80 over dancers gosh!

Then even funnier coz I told them tht I cant recognized all the fairies when they had their face paint right?WRONG...coz even without their face paints also I wont recognize them coz i dont know 70percent of the people in there HAHAHAHAHA so funny dontcha think?!WTF.

I just found out that we have to dance 7 freaking times during the actual day OMG I seriously dont know how are we going to survive hopefully we all pull it thru.....urgh I just cant wait for this thing to END.

Fine watever so after a very tiring day, I came back n bathed then met Yenny in her room for some wine drinking WOOHOOHOO its been a while....so I brought my wine over n invited Pangster to come join us n the three of us talked cock in her room for damn long coz rooftop is out of bound now, some loser went to sabotage some other loser so now the entire hall suffer like WTF!

Pangster was being gay n didnt drink with us coz she got match the next day...so we two whacked the whole bottle then i dont know how Shinfei n Shili also ended up in Yenny's room later on....so we opened another bottle coz we thought got guests but then turned out tht they never really drink alot coz SF was being gay n sick n Shili was quite Gg-ed already from her Reddot gig HAHAHAHA.
in the end we two had to whack another bottle gosh but luckly never GG hahaha I am so strong that way!

I wanted to wake up early to watch Takraw today but then I was really very tired n my whole body was aching so I just slept thru the entire afternoon....syokness.

My freakin left eye is really being irritating....it swells like nobody's business now....Im not even poppin' paracetamol for goodness sake n it swells for no reason damn kao pissifying....happened few times back home already n now its happening again....at home I thought its coz i ate seafood maybe got allergy or what....but then cant be la coz after that it swelled without me eating seafood I was eating ketupat n nasi lemak ...so also cannot be la....then this time it swelled again...takkan dun tell me its coz of Wine...BULLSHIT!no way la....so haihhhhh wtf wtf wtf laaaaa my stupid left eye!!!!