Friday, 16 January 2009

Woke up early

Since I half GG-ed n couldnt sleep....typical insomnia problem yadadadada.

Few of us went StJames to club yesterday....rule of thumb as usual, did not GG in club woots~
"Because Peter is no longer here so cannot GG"....HAHA what shit!
We came back around 4plus after suppering at Wengseng n I TRIED sleeping around 5plus....but as usual, I couldnt sleep if Im not GG-ed so I rolled around til NOW.

N I have to go for training at 9am SIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Was planning to skip trg coz I thought I would be too tired or too GG-ed after last night...haiyooo~

Wateverrr la I dont mind going for trg coz I need to burn away the booze n maggie sup anyway.....its just that my feet are so GONE with blisters everywhere I dont know how Im going to wear my shoes n do footwork/drills later.....n I cant tell my captain tht I am injured because I wore high heels to dance all night.DAMN.

I hope my arteries dont expand n burst when i work out later.*fingers crossed*