Friday, 19 December 2008

Too late too little :(((((((((

Seriously, we came out with the most random shitzzz ever....

Like we are suppose to have a final "session" with Peter tmrw n was deciding between drinking alco or drinking tea....."So are we randika-ing or drinking tea?"...."We Ran-TEA-ka la"
HAHAHA WTF!!!!!

N karma's been stalking me lately....especially on the stuff we did on FB HAHAHA...
grrr gave me da chills....but Im lovin' it.....I'd say, Bring It On Karma Bitch!!!!
I call it, Randikarma HAHAHA WTFucukcharbeehon!!!!

Sooner or later we'll be speaking in weird high level jargons that no humans can understand....only the cool humans will!....hahaha Cool humans wateverrrr.

Then we'll end up being social recluse n keep to ourselves (like the Cullens hahah wateverr) n think that we are the only cool ones n everyone's uncool padahal we are the weirdos in the mainstream society, fuiyoh talk macam Im some kinda sociologist WTF.

Random supper outing, counting towards Peter's last few days here.....

Finally I got to step into the cool Macha eatery tht Ive always wanted to try.....
Damn high level this Mamak....got aircon n Xmas Tree wan...have u ever seen Mamak with Xmas tree???definitely a first for a Jakun Msian like me......Aircon, check....Decor, check.....Good service, check.....then sekali eat what?Roti Naan.....Potong steam~......back in Msia, Roti naan less than rm2 n we eat at tepi jalan mamak only.


Peter and his Imaginary GF.....
one day one day....C-L-A-U-D *ahem* will send u a request to add her on your FB....keep hoping, hoping is free anyway.

Oh man, cant believe that I will be emo about Peter leaving....Shit why am I being gay like this....HAHAHA.....Hey I dont have anything special for him okay....if u know him enuf U will lovesss him as much as we all do...ahhahaahaha...despite him being GAY n gay n gay n gay n gayn GGay.....

You will be missed~..awwwwww WTF macam sudah KO like that!