Having trainings back to back everyday is NO JOKE...
My body is still aching from the first Badminton n Chingay prac....then i went soccer the next day n it got worse...n today went for badminton n chingay again...wahliew!!
I take back my words la I dont want to chiong everything at one go, I wanna die already gosh!
Tomorrow I have soccer again...at 8Fuckin'am please kill me now!!!!
grrrrr seems like the only time to rest n recover is during weekend...but then, Im going off to Malacca for a mini-getaway...n back on monday for dance camp..
haiyoooo how lar like that...my body is really aching like a bitch now HELP!!!
My stamina is zaii but my body is dead now, doesnt matter how much stamina i have it wont help...argghhhh
But then again, i got some motivation....coz today I went to Wellness Centre to accompany a friend n saw something disturbing on the wall....it talks about body n health.....then something very prominent caught my attention..."Alcohol & Obesity"....DAMN!!!!
according to it, each vodka,gin,rum contains at least 75calories....n it is absorbed directly into your blood system....GG! i run on the treadmill for 30mins only burned like 200plus cals....gosh this is scary....
three cups of alcohol is equivalent to 30 mins of intensive cardio WTF is this man it make no sense!!!!But that wont deter me..nyehehehhee...i have five times trainings per week okay what are the chances of getting fat...what more Obesity?oh puhlezzzz *bitchy tone*
Obesity is such a strong word especially in this society....unless you live in a ghetto neighbourhood n feast on cheeseburger n fries everyday, the chances of being obese is almost nil.
But now, without cheeseburger u will get obese....with liquor....which is why....I am switching to Wine now...teeheehee.