The weather is SO AWESOME this morning its almost like "Summer in Angmohland"- quote Eunice....breezy and chilly yet bright and sunny....perfect weather condition for morning training!
This would probably be my last training during Dec break as I will be going home next week so no more trainings for me til the beginning of the next Sem....n my coach was being an @$$ going "Wah u go home surely get fat u better exercise!"....n I went all diva on him "Eh hello??I am probably the ONLY ONE here that exercises n runs regularly during non training hours horrrr!"...then he got nothing to say he gave me the "Oh yea, shit I just Gg-ed myself" face...HAHAHA.
We did some light drills n then some attacking drills which I find very useful n realistic....I think we should have more game play n build on the team chemistry...but then again, the team is so huge n the ppl tht went for trainings are different everyday....haih dunno larrr wateverrr laaaa.
I still love playing soccer but somehow I dont really find joy in playing it anymore these days....Maybe its coz of the whole MUST win Must win pressure....i really hate this kinda things, I know its a freakin' competition n stuff but I believe in not giving yourself too much pressure n just try your best.....n to enjoy it la of course....n I feel the pressure even more because the coaches made me Striker n if there isnt any goal, then its confirm my fault!!
And whats all that I-dont-take-this-seriously-enough nonsense???I DO OKAY!!!Just that I always play my game with a Smile...i know its gay but I am constantly on a Friendly mode I dont go around breakin' someones leg or scarring their faces...is there a NEED to do that or not???dude, we are Hall players leh , I super cannot stand it when people always treat this like a Life N Death situation...like hello, pls chill abit laaa its only a sport.....Win already then what?do u get paid 200,000 pounds per week like Ronaldo?.......Just dont freakin' stress yourself out n have fun laaaaa....of course must perform to your fullest la no doubt about that!
URGhh rambling away again WTF.