This time around we got Sunny to train the girls so I felt as if its my first time ever playing badminton again....i discovered lotsa "Correct" techniques that Ive been doing it wrong all these while damn!*slaps self*
I cant believe I'd say this but yea, I so look forward to more trainings coz I really wanna improve by the time IHG comes....for real
And I didnt know that we are suppose to flick our wrist....i cant flick my wrist for nuts, I totally have weak wrist...arghhh Im so frustrated....I aim to be able to at least flick my wrist n create the "whoossh" sound by the end of the whole trg....i must accomplish this i know i can do it!
Wow suddenly I feel so semangat for badminton pulak wtf....
Oh n we had our first Chingay Practice..it was fun, the steps are very nice i liked it alot....coz its very hiphop-ish....thank god no cheesy gay tiki tiki shit....hahah even tho we're still dancing to a totally GAY song...wateverrr
But yea, at least I wont feel sucky n regret my decision....the only thing lacking is, the dancers...haiihhhh such a pity really....coz i know we will have lotsa fun together in this....i was looking around n i realised tht unlike rag, where half the rag dancers comprises of the dancers....but for chingay.....i think only 5 outta 90 ppl are dancers...
GG...wanna look for ppl to go makan with also cannot...in the end only Myself,XXY n Pete went dinner...sooooo siannnn
Bff n I stayed for 5 straight long hours in the dance studio to dance n help out...super tiring hahaha but it kinda reminded me of our "intensive" lock-in polishing session for senior performance....tht was crazy man... alot of us were brain dead n almost couldnt make it...i was sooo tired n grumpy i almost wanna punch somebody....hahahaa so funny....
Phew alas I got to keep myself occupy with trgs n dancing....boring stoning days are over....tmrw early morning soccer woohoohoo i wanna attend every single trainings n dance practices then MIA all the way from xmas til new yr....loves it
My stoopit friend came back today n did something stoopit again.
"U in ur room?I wanna give u something"
"What isit?food ah?i dont want food la dont give me food!"
"Food/decor"
"WTF is food/decor?"
"I make wan OK!"
"HAHAHAHAHA WTF WTF WTF U really too free already isit.Can eat wan or not?"
"Can!its meant to be eaten"
"WTF but its soooo cute...how to eat it laaa deng why u never bring those failed ones then i can eat them laaaa"
"Just eat this one laaaaa if dont eat will grow moldy wan"
I CANT DO IT....I just cannot bring myself to eat this Gingerbreadman...NOOOOOOOOOO