because of my mother, I cant go back to KL yet!!!WUUUUAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh bawls my ass off!
She is suppose to send me my loan Documents so tht I can submit to the office of finance but she only sent it out yesterday which means i had to wait for at least five more days for the damn thing to reach HERE!!!!!!!!PISSED PISSED PISSED....
And to see all my neighbours packing their bags n leaving home today just add salt to my freakin' wound GGRRRRRR.....I will be the sole resident on the Long Wing n the whole floor is left with Wanru n myself wtf damn creepy lar....
I am suppose to be back in KL at least by Sunday or Monday n now i had to wait till Wed or Thursday which is Xmas EVE n Xmas itself arghhhhhhh if I cant get bus ticket to go back I will so kill myself!!!!