I know Im sooo Last Season la watverrr I dont even know wtf am I doing for four hours.....watch them eat, shit, sleep like WTF like that also fun meh am i retarded or what?
I keep trying to make them have babies (isit even possible?) by making them kiss n make out for like ten times in a row HAAHAHAHA OMG damn scandalous couple wei!!!!
But then again, I dont want babies la I just wanna see how isit like for them to make babies then I would probably just neglect the baby n let it die accidentally or sumthin....coz this time i too poor no money to hire nanny I dont have cheat code!
Anyway, speaking of cheat code, BABE PLS TELL ME THE CHEAT CODE Im damn poor now my house is damn pathetic!!!!I cant afford jacuzzi or fancy wall paintings or shit like that!They even took away my Shower coz I owed them money for groceries n I accidentally called Emergency when the TV was "smoking", i thought its Fire padahal it only requires some repairing WTFFFFF.... then i kena fined by the fireman $300!!!then not enuf money to pay they anyhow take one of your furniture WTF how can like that wan????
Now my house only got beds to sleep, fridge to eat n toilet without shower, they had to clean themselves using the SINK OMG damn kaoo funny i didnt know they can do that, I thought they would die because of their STINK WTF!!!!Imagine dying in your own stink, how sad is that la right!
HAHAHa I sounded like a Jakun i know.
Oh BTW I am damn creative in giving names to my family.....
Check this....
When Mary Jane picked up the phone call for Peter Parker, she really went "Peter Peter!!" OMG i laughed soooo hard i almost died in front of my laptop at 2am in the morning!!!!
Wah I played til so late n almost didnt make it for training this morning....lucky Livia knocked on my door at 730am if not i would still be dreaming away in Sims land....
SHIT I am really a freakin' GEEK damn, shut up!