Tuesday, 30 December 2008

I feel so malas

I have yet to meet up with alot my friends...
So far ive only met up with Leau..a long lost friend....n tmrw im meeting up with Jason...wtf why all my long lost friends are guys wan so promiscuous sial!Hahaha.

Tmrw is Nw Yr eve....the plan to celebrate in KL is off haih so potong steam....so I guess Imma have to shift to going out with random ppl aka long lost friends...aiya heck la as long as I can get to somewhere n if ppl are driving me around why not right?free loader babeh!
Anyway, I really really would like to meet up with all my friends here but i just dont know where to start...n then time just flies....n i have to go already..damn!

I must have been to Pavilion for the ten millionth time already ever since i got back...n i foresee further meet ups n outings to be in Pavilion as well....but its ok la...Pavilion is really a nice place to hang...*atasssss*

I went Pav yesterday with Leau n Euc...then today went again with my mum n brother....
Tday my brother's PMR results out!Tht stupid ahbeng fella, got straight A's lor!
but i wasnt tht shocked la i kinda predicted tht he will get all A's la...haih how hard isit la seriously...tsk tsk tsk

My mum n I was being really annoying yesterday...we said we wanna tag along to accompany him n he told us not to coz he will be damn embarrassed...HAHAHA then in the end we just went coz my mum said wanna go shopping after that..."I wanna spend u eat ma after you get good results!".....hahaha damn irritating right, say until he surely get good results like tht wtf!pressure my brother wei!

But actually my mum doesnt care wan la....my brother doesnt care also...n my dad, lagi no need to say la....so the secret to good results is....nonchalance!GG....seriously..PMR is really like a piece of brownies la......n my ahbeng brother....he freakin plays dota n fifa everyday...yes,Hallelujah to Msian education!

When he got his result slip, he wasnt even excited or anything I thought he was damn sad coz he got bad results or what...then i just asked him..."How how?" like really irritatingly probing him.
n he shoved the slip to me n continued talking to his friends....n when i saw his results i was like "Cheyyy told u already la...easy peasy"...then me n my mum damn selamba just walk off like no excitement at all...HAHAHAHA what a bad example...tsk tsk tsk.

But yea la..Im quite proud of my brother la actually...despite Msian education blablabla...the fact tht he can be one of those tht took advantage of it....not bad at all!haha