Saturday, 6 December 2008

Damn it

I am god damn bored arghhh i should have gone back KL one week ago!!!why did i make this stupid decision to stay here n rot???pissifyingggggg....

Tmrw is Sunday n then Monday is a Public hol shit kill me now!!!
N dont ask me to go out especially to town area no thanks....i know for sure it will be madness, surely crowded like shit...put me in another one of those crowded places i will really go AMOK n kill somebody i swear.

Now Im rotting away in my room....so sian arghhh why cant IHG trainings n chingay start NOW....blaaahhh....totally wasting my time laaa haiyoooooooooooooo

Sidenote:

I always ended up buying shoes that Totally doesnt look like what i intended to buy...like i need a black heels and open toe heels or anything comfortable to walk in....but I seriously need something BLACK coz its basic n easy to match..



But I ended up with these WTFFFFFF.....totally not within the criteria plssss...haiyooooo dengggggg I dunno why am I like that arghghh slap me now!

I bought this coz i kinda like the Color, its very unusual...the brown part is made of Skin...
but THIS is neither Black nor open toe nor comfortable...GGGGGG....n the color is like Green,orange n brown..walaooo totally loud colors, so NOT me at all....

Then since Im so bored rotting away in my room...i went online to search for the shoes I saw from ALDO the other day....

Found it.....

TADAAAA!!!total HOTNESS....super bitchy to the max....lovesss it so much....
n i really like shoes made from skin (snake or croc or watever i dont care about the animals, skin is gorgeous) I have two shoes made from skin but they hurt like bitch so i hardly wear them...but damn gorgeous nonetheless...
urgh but its freakin EXPensive somebody pls be my PIMP daddy.

I always like weird things...its either i will be damn conventional n conservative I will buy super boring black/white/grey/matching/auntie stuff or I will go for super weird color combination ....my taste is extreme tht way...

And i kinda like this shoe as well...


I think this shoe is very quaint.....some might think tht its the most OBIT/obiang/ugly/GG shoe but i think its damn nice....but again, after a while i kinda think tht it looks like a Bowling shoe...HAHAHA...but i still like it wateverrrr.

n I also like ten thousand other shoes from ALDO...urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn it....

N now i hate the shoe tht i just bought after browsing through ALDO's website DAMN IT!!!