Thursday, 23 October 2008

Walk it

The building structure in NUS turns out to be pretty amazing...because everywhere is connected and sheltered!!!
It was pouring cats n dogs when i left my 9pm lecture....so I figure, there MUST be a way to get to the bus stop from SDE...n so i walked aimlessly into Engine....n to my amusement, I saw the sign towards Central!!!then I remembered there's a linkway from Engine to Central....OMG rocks!!!!Shut up okay, Im not from Engine so dont judge...

N since its raining so heavily, I couldnt get to the bus stop at Central either...so I walked all the way to YIH from between Central n Engine....

Once I reached YIH, i waited for a good five mins n suddenly remembered that there is actually a sheltered pathway all the way back to hall!!!!n so I decided to just walk back coz I will still get wet when I board the bus from YIH bus stop!HAHAHA what shit!

N i walked n walked n walked all the way from YIH to Biz.....so syiokkk with the cooling weather n rain.....
throughout my two years here, I have never even been to alot of these places n I was really damn amused as I walked past them....hmmm next time I'll try to explore NUS at nite....so fun!

When i reached Biz, I realised that from the sheltered walkway to KR, I need to cross the damn road....which means, No shelter!!!Back to square ONE,GG!!....should have just taken the damn bus from YIH right if Im going to get wet anyway!...hrrrmmpph NVM..at least I will have toned legs...BWAHAHA who has the last laugh now huh who who who!!!HAAHAHAHA watverrrrr