Friday, 10 October 2008

finally a break

Holland V is officially da shit for me!It will be my permanent chill spot from now on.
I think I went there at least twice a week or an average of perhaps 8 times already in a month.
Three years here in Spore n Ive never find its appeal until this semester...Imma soooo plant mah butt there more often to reduce depression.....

n who doesnt love Song & SONG there??freakin 5 bucks for cool shit shirtssss n dance pantssss..itsss DA Shitzzzz i tell you!OK im sooo gonna shop there from now on....that is, of course if my life consist of DANCing n Sleeping n NOT meeting people at all...then Song n song is da perfect haven!!!!

Went with Krissy, Bixxy n fat princess to chill...had a super sumptuous dinner (Yam basket or something, Spore beehoon, HK mee, Beef kangkung)....first time in this week i whacked so much food...I am sooo food deprived the entire week i think my average meal per day is ONE....damn it but I didnt lose weight...GG
Body is so used to not eating alot when i whacked those food, GG, stomach ache...i am WEAK wateverrr.

Coffeeclub thereafter....i tell you, this place serves kick ass drinks n desserts!!!their main course suck balls but their drinks...totally on my evoked set!WTFFF ok nvm its one of my behavioral theories...i love love love their drinks...not the alcohol la okayyyy...their strawberry choc blended is superb...n their cocoa mango blended..OMG lovess it....Imma mark CClub as one of my must -eat-dessert-place-after-dinner...(of course 2am is still da BOMB la but this is far more affordable ma haihhh)
damn my brain is so slow tht way..took me so long to notice these places after my existence here in spore for so damn long....Ive only became happening this year..before that?GG i dont even know where i am...*vague memories*

Anywaysss....today is Friday...finally its overrrrr....at least for now...
Hopefully I can catch the afternoon bus back to Malacca tmrw..yesss ahhh Ball Ball Euclea Bangla here I come....u pls layan me to the max okay if not I will keeeeel U!!!I wanna go Ice Cube Bar or dunno what shit....wanna go there n find my Macha!i know he misses me alot alot alot...hahaha...

Oh n I was caught in between two "Blair Waldorf"s today during lecture...Karma's definitely a bitch!...haha loves it.