hmm actually, put it this way, I didnt really sleep at all...came back at 5am!now its 8am..just bathed...preparing for my 9am class....oh man....Im still damn tipsy I hope i wont die later.
Went Arena n Mos with Pete,WJ,SY,KhawbitchTing, n MQUAN....should have more ppl wan but midterm is going on now so...oh well....nvm nvm....we shall organise another one soon...coz it was hella fun!!!
Damn, all the booze...craziness....head banging *I wanna heal...I wanna feel* wtf GG....Imma have my Milo n Sultana fix later on!bleh.
Went FS to cool down after tht....super funny...we were damn high (hmm actually oni we two la)....then kept calling the FS waiter David Copperfield...David Blaine...hahahaha...his name is really David laaa....then ask him to do magic WTF!!!damn we are insane tht way....
we kept insisting that he is Copperfield n Blaine...then he said nonono he is David Raja....WTF..hahahaha...RAJA!!!loves it...
The got one named Vicky or something..then da bitch go n call him Ricky Martin ask him shake his Bon Bon wtf....siao char bo!!!!
I think i wont be going FS anytime soon.GG
urghhhh Bixs we wanted u to come so bad.....nvm nvm next time we shall invite everyone okay!!!Cc you too u bitch!!!n all the others as well of course...
Was telling MQ tht we are the "bai lao shu" (white mice)...few of us actually went out to test the water first...then we can go back n spread the love yo'...n ppl will wanna be cool like us next time...hahah wateverrrr
When i came back last nite(oops i mean few hours ago)....i was still talking to CT on msn...dont know what the shit I was typing....every single word was spelled wrongly....so funny can die.....drunkards are crazaaayyy......cant belif i managed to walked back in heels all the way from FS....rocks!
I love them dancers more n more...we are so cool n hip yo'!!Im really glad Ive known these ppl...we share sorrow n pain together wtf...
Shit!!!I gotta head to class already....urgh super long day ahead...i hope i dont die really.