Friday, 31 October 2008

Done n over

Yay Friday nite is here....project submitted....beautiful weekend ahead..hopefully.

We had the last chiong-ing project session at PGP after HR today...so god damn tired, class from 9-12 then must stay back after tht to continue....I even fell asleep at the common reading area in PGP OMG...how embarrassing is tht...but seriously so tired until unglam pun unglam la heck.I think I must have slept for a good one hour or so....

The funniest thing was, I dreamt about sleeping on the same place n i shifted myself to sleep on the floor so I could lie down....and ppl who walked past all look at me semacam....but i was soooo tired i couldnt even drag myself up despite the embarrassment...GG

Thankgod I woke up Im still on the couch...phew
then after submit project still got 4pm lecture...everyone practically died in lecture today....what a scene!
I looked around everyone was sleeping at some point in time....oh man....what a tiring weekend...life of RE student.loves it.