I ponteng-ed Investment today...had some major headache after I went for a nap...once i woke up, super mood-less to the max....its good that I pon-ed...or I might just kill somebody along the way.
besides, I didnt want to see that bitch lecturer anyway...she would have totally ruin my emotions(woaahhh thts serious!!!but true..GG).......n make me wanna massacre the whole class instead of just killing someone...
yeah, hail the new QueeN B..if you think I am the reigning queen, wait til u meet her...I have officially been dethroned!
I knew soccer will make me feel better so I went for training...my first training with the new team...feels different...very very different...whats different?well, AGE is the difference!
Shit, I feel quite old n out of place among these young n fresh ppl!damn it....n yeah, of course I didnt quite enjoy soccer today as I usually do....coz errr...hmmm....ermmmm.....aiya sensitive la duwan to say la..GG
My captain Hong was super cute...after i went back to my room, she sms-ed me with her apologies n how we could have played better n not kena owned by the other team....n how I should have played as Mid n have my powerful wingers with me....but we didnt played tht way...instead I was made a striker...not something tht I am familiar with....n am damn lost in it as well...
well i do agree with her but there really isnt anything within our control....so I assured her that we shall OWN them the next time...HAHAHA...false assurance always does the trick huh?oh well......I love giving HOPE to ppl okay!nyehehe
I hope this team will prosper under her, given her sincere efforts in training up the team....n she is the cutest thing ever la...sms me this kinda thing while Im in the midst of Gossip Girl-ing...what else could i have replied her right?GG la of coz!