Had another meeting again this morning at school...hopefully can get things done by thurs n print out the damn thing to submit on fri...n maybe shove it down the lecturer's throat if we happen to see him !!!
I am sooooo satisfied right now...because I just went thru a crazy 2 hours of physical training for soccer....n since we combined with the touchrug ppl, it was extra crazyyyy....
Sprint up hill, Lunges downhill, 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, 20 steps, 20 leg raisers, 20 supermans, n other things which i dont know what they call it....weird names gosh!
Then repeat whole set....in 30 then 40 then 50....in total we did five sets...OMG..lovesss it....
if i start to train like this at least twice a week, wowww....hot bod here i come babaaayyyy!!
Then again, dont think I will want to do that anytime soon...nyeaahahaha...will try to siam it to the max if i can...today's one also kena "caught" wan actually....damn it....i sacrificed myself to see the dance performance then I was Spotted by the team...boooo pian to the max....GG!!!!
Yupe, overall still a very good and satisfying training....even tho my body is totally NOT aching....dont ask me why man....maybe im just too good thts y...AHAHAHA wateverrrr
Sprint up hill, Lunges downhill, 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, 20 steps, 20 leg raisers, 20 supermans, n other things which i dont know what they call it....weird names gosh!
Then repeat whole set....in 30 then 40 then 50....in total we did five sets...OMG..lovesss it....
if i start to train like this at least twice a week, wowww....hot bod here i come babaaayyyy!!
Then again, dont think I will want to do that anytime soon...nyeaahahaha...will try to siam it to the max if i can...today's one also kena "caught" wan actually....damn it....i sacrificed myself to see the dance performance then I was Spotted by the team...boooo pian to the max....GG!!!!
Yupe, overall still a very good and satisfying training....even tho my body is totally NOT aching....dont ask me why man....maybe im just too good thts y...AHAHAHA wateverrrr