Tuesday, 14 October 2008

So pure

Yooozzz peepssss whaazzaaappp..K Wateverrrrrr

So, Im super trippin' from my MIA-ing for these four days...So weird...I always have to MIA on normal school days whereas I cant even take my butt off during proper holidays...Ohhh well life's a bitch like that...loves it

Took a bus down to Malacca for the first time....from Larkin Johor...OMG...ALONE...ZOMG...i am so brave...ZOMFG!!!!Its been almost one year plus that I have not stepped into this disgusting place...i used to always take bus from JB to KL...but then I decided to be bitchy n not take from JB anymore....then i decided to be even bitchier...n take Aeroline!!!Looovveessss it

OK since this is my first time to Malacca, I figure, no harm going from JB since the travelling time is shorter n there are more buses to board...There is this one time when I was about to go back to KL from JB with calvin, then on our way in the MRT, I suddenly told him "Lets go to lavender n take dont go JB anymore".....my reason?..."because Im wearing super duper short shorts!I dont dare to go JB"....HAHAHAHA...calvin almost fainted.
laugh all u want la okay!!!but this reason is really SOLID!!!dont believe me u go n wear shorts n go Larkin!!!!GG!dahlah my legs are like how haawww...k nevermind

N so off i went..took some Mayang Sari bus WTFFFF....not bad la, typical lor takkan wanna expect Aeroline standard meh deng!Then my aunt picked me up from the New Melaka Sentral terminal....Melaka is so calm n peaceful as usual...touching down there just made me ten thousand times more relaxed...

Grandma is slowly getting better.. but she looked so much thinner now...I hope she feels better...she was so happy to see me...n Im so happy to see her happy too!hahaha sounds like a retarded primary school kid but i dont care wateverrrr.

Also got to see my lil' niece.....so naughty can die!!!!

Doing the Hiphop Peace out sign!!...she is too smart for her age la seriously.

Also met up with Bebola Euclea Bangla....super fun la both of us lepaking around the so-called damn happening Pure Bar but tak happening langsung!blehh full of lala ah bengs ah lians...totally fun to watch them....then we kena picked up by Uncles n Underage kids OMG....wtffff.....n they totally kena GG-ed by us....no money dont try to pick up girls la next time....yuck seriously.....so what if you speak english n u are not a lala??too bad u still dont have the $...sohhrrraaayyy its a materialistic world...



Some of the "failed" lines they tried on
"This is my first time picking up girls in clubs...normally I dont do that but this time I simply cant resist it...u are too gorgeous" (like ewwwwwwwwwww)
Reply:"Yeah I know..like duh, whats new" (kena GG-ed..haih kidsssss....)

"Sorry I had to pick up a call"
Reply:"Your mum calling already asking u to go home early" (WAHAHAHAA GGGGGG!!!!)
"No la, my friend"(Trying to coverrrrrr....blehhh)

Totally lame la Pure bar wtfffff....its the most "happening" place in Malacca already...like ewwww

N i absolutely hate Clubs in mSia coz of the amount of smoking they allow in there...lung cancer OMG!!!!choiiii dai kat lai si!

After tht we tried searching for mamak..but to no avail...seriously Mamak culture only exist in KL...all the Cinas in other states dont do Mamak-ing...how bohringggg no wonder they are like that...muahahhaa....n we had to settle for dimsum...at 3am in the morning wtffff...but damn fun la dimsuming at such wee hours....lovesss it....

Oh man, Sherene should totally be here...then its the 3 of us together doing stupid stuff n men-GG again!!!!nvm nvm....our next date shall be in KL....

Its da Euc's bday...Happy bday woman u are old...still cant believe we got picked up by underages...totally disgusting ewwwww....kena kutuk habis habis.