yIP yip fooraaayyy mah swelling is gone...gone are those days where I looked like an Ogre...Totally GG-fiying!
Drugs are the best invention seriously...no wonder people study pharmacy!HHAHAHAHA...
Ive been "consulting" my this pharmacy friend for the past few days about drugs....I hope it helps for her final exams...WTFFF hahahaha..GG
Just when I am about to heal, I couldnt wait n immediately whack heat-y food like french fries n chicken wings after my night class...wooohooohooo syokkk gilerrrr babi!!!!GG later the pain comes back n haunt me then I slap myself to death!!
N if this is not sinful enough, I whacked Choc cake from Awfully Choc..OMGGGG GOD DAMN heavenly I can die in peace nowwwww....thnx Pek for offering me da DOPE cake!
She said ask ppl to buy this cake for my bday next time if I like it so much...then I said, Yea of course, then I will tell them no cutting n distributing the cake to ppl..Imma take the whole thing n eat em' myself...yea yea sharing is caring my ass!...no such thing...its mah bday afterall...*hey shorty, its your bday..we're gonna party like its ur bday, tung tung tung tung*..hahah what shit ok bai!