Catwalk office wear......
CT n Sean.....
Rach n Gerald......Dancing to Dismas' choreo...
Wow wow Rach u really can dance now I swear!!!U better work it'......n why are u wearing formal shirt????
Learn from the Slut....ahem ok dismas said u are a slut coz ur the only one tht went Gahee~hahaha
This picture is too FUNNY....Im sorry bitch its really too funny cannot take it.Talent time item...
Yes the bitch can SING!Dont worry only me n CC heard THAT coz we are not tone deaf HAHAHA.
LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Hot Salsa dance....wow wow damn zai lor now got ppl up one level already do salsa in swimsuit....hahahaa ur costume is nice la bitch!
DAMN HOT Rachel wooohooohoo....
Im so glad tht u kept smiling throughout.....so proud of u!!!!your item is really the bomb....even beat the Ms KR one...aheemmmmm...hahaha no la both also good la haiyah.Guest performance
My fav duo Shili n Adi....YAY hopefully tonight can go reddot n listen to them!cant wait.Then the pageant contestants had their wedding walk down the aisle, Im serious...
See???toldcha
Uhuhhh I know right!Then it was the Q & A...walaooo really they think they are Miss Universe lor seriouslyyyyy
"Personality or looks"
"To me definitely personality...."-CT
"But of course I wouldnt mind a HOT guy either!!!"....*double chin smirk*...loves it bitch."What you wouldnt do for the guy/girl u love"
"I wont make noise after 10 pm in hall" - Gerald....ok i think this joke is really getting too overrated wateverrrr....but I love ur ans Rach!!!tho its too long to type it here n i dont know how to phrase it HAHAHAHA....Crowning ceremony....
Past year's Pageant king n queen....HAHAHAHA Dismas u looked damn cock!n ahemmmm stop touching....ermmm nevermind
Ms n Mr Popular Amelia n Sean.....congratsThen the Ms KR crown goes to.....
Like duhhhhhhhhhhhh.....*roll eyes*...i was sooo waiting for them to announce ANOTHER name...hahaha i wonder what would happen...
Crowning Mr n Ms KR, CT n Gerald.....congratsI think the BIGGEST winner of the night is definitely Rachel....I am really really proud of u man!!!!I think almost everyone was shocked n pissed tht u didnt win the subsidiary titles....but doesnt matter....we all know u are GOOD ok!!!!n dayummmm girl u can dance!!!!!love u rachel pang!!its time to DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!