Saturday, 26 September 2009

Bookin's a bitch

I need to eat some Xiaolongbaos I swear this is not funny!!!!!!Been wanting to eat at Hol V's CJ since forever n been there twice n NEVER once succeeded..Jeeeezz...

oh n I recently learned that U cant go anywhere without Booking a table....only in Singapore u find such ridiculous thing....i mean back home, nobody ever do such a thing called ..Booking....GG....Spore is really too packed n ppl are too rich to eat out....fine la, Msia is poor fine fine fine I would rather it remain tht way so tht we dont have to ever Queue up or do Bookings when we need to eat a slightly "decent" meal aka semi-atas but not very atas....

N dont even talk about the whole booking fiasco last night with the SDE gang....gosh everywhere is jam packed I really have this violent tendency to ram everyone down with a bulldozer ala GTA....
from SMU we called to get a table at Billybombers at Central n kena rejected few times before the lady finally called back n told us to be there in 15mins or else we wont get the table....so we rushed to the MRT n then they suddenly decided to be "cheeky" n wanted to go to the cathay's BB instead which is across the street....no tables guaranteed but they are just lazy to go over to Central...so we waited for a good 20 mins or so...Gwen was so paiseh to call back the Central BB's lady to tell her tht we are not comin anymore....
drama drama drama n finally we got to eat.....so the whole thing is all about Booking, Ma De!!!book book book book....eat zi char la next time ma de I bet even zi char must book lor damn it!Fine just starve n eat bread will do.

So I went to Hol V for dinner today with high hopes of getting my XLB but obviously without booking its impossible.....Was sulking the entire time coz I was goddamn hungry n didnt get to eat XLB..ended up at Breko eating normal western food which Im so sick of....I need some Asian food goddamnit Im a true Chingchong afterall....ordered Grilled Salmon, my all time fav dish....whacked it in less than ten mins, too hungry.....well not exactly a very satisfying meal but its alright....

Came back n decided to start my active lifestyle...RUNNING.....so off I went to run with my cutie pie Freshie neighbour NinaLee ni Zai Na Li....HAHAHAHA....found a running partner, meaning I can run often already....yes larrrr....I am going to be fit....no more Beer for now.....Wine still ok but no beer no beer no beer.....more fruits n running!detox detox with mustika ratu detox tea HAHAHAHA mustika ratu now can u say ol' school??

Been coughing my lungs out since yest....i think my diet is screwed up lately....not enuf fruits n lotsa drinking....GG....ok next week is detox week totally.........yeaaaahhh baybeh its about time to get back the hot bodaaayyyy~

Cheers to lotsa running, iron pumpin' n abs crunchin'....gotta love it~