I asked so much as if Im goin to help her finish her paus...padahal only buy ONE HAHAHAHA potong stimmmm I think she really feel damn potong stim by me....
After that I had my usual night class emo walk back to hall.....
came back n I was greeted by...........
MinYi was so sweet she sms-ed me n told me she dabao-ed XLB for me from Holland V....totally made my day!!!!!!!!!Thank You sooooo much U are really very nice to me, I love u!!!!muaksssss...pls be my boyfriend Minyi then i can eat XLB everyday HAHAHA.
Was suppose to STEAM the XLB before eating...but duhhh I think Minyi overestimated my kitchen knowledge....what makes her think that I know how to errrr..steam....potong steam I know la duh....HAHAHAHA...so I just shove the damn thing in the microwave n Voila....still taste like XLB....so its all gooooodddd....who needs to know how to steam when u have microwave??gotta love microwave, bestest kitchen invention evaaahh~
Then I went to RUN wooohooohooo...n the weather sucks...HAZE....YENNY stop burning forest FIND A NEW HOBBY!!!!
Oh oh oh...its mah Mummy's Bday today.....mah folks are gettin' older...sighhh....I need to earn money soon!Happy Bday Mummy I will be a good daughter I promise.