Saturday, 19 September 2009

Berhari raya

Insomnia on a Sunday Morning gotta love it!I think im really gettin' old siggghhhh...slept for barely even 3hours n got up at what?7am?fml.

So I decided to do my tut but got stuck halfway....yeah tutorial on a sunday morning, start of midterm break, n Hari Raya right!gotta love that!

Oh yea its Hari Raya n Im damn excited since yesterday coz Im going to Shafiq's house to whack all the yummylicious food in the world woohoohooohooo ketupat n rendang here i come!!!its been a long time since ive eaten these food I miss em'....ok so Imma starve all the way from now til dinner time so tht my dinner will be fulfilling....whack em' like there's no tomorrow....I love Raya~...n of course, I miss home too.....:(

Since its raya, we should "maaf zahir dan batin"....I knocked some senses into myself finally....I came to realized that people whom Ive been bitchin' about or hatin' or misunderstandin' are people who are actually there for u when u needed them.....If i could I would apologize to them n start all over....but oh well, I can always make up for it, its never too late...I know that despite the bitchiness in me Im a nice person deep down inside, I just know it...From now on, I will appreciate the ppl around me more...Maaf zahir dan batin! this is what raya is all about aint it?....phewww I feel brand new.