Its so cliche for me to say it but Imma say it anyway....TGIFfffffffffffff......its really TGIF for me yesterday like after I came back from my night class all I wanna do is just collapse n DIE....
Then I met the CCbitch for our "Weekend fix"....wine la what else...soooo atas tht way loves it.
Quan came back n suppose to drink with us but in the end we kena Pangseh by this stupid person, Seanliew who ended up waiting for us with Rach in hall wtf...
So I ended up drinking n talkin cock with them and a bunch a randoms(hahaha not random la of course i know all of them just tht the combi is weird, we all agreed tht the combi was RANDOM to the max) super random funny shit.....n ended up talking cock all the way til 7 n went down for my FIRST hall breakfast for this sem OMG.....charbeehoon has never tasted sooooo good I swear.....coz too hungry from all tht talking....
Overall it was a break tht I REALLY needed so thanks alot friends for the great friday night!
puff!back to REALITY.:(
Pictures update:
All the randoms in the world....Candy, Meibao, Vonniehan n myself....Lol....dont get me wrong, we are all damn close friends but somehow the combination of that night was just RANDOM......n then we all concluded tht we connect thru SOCCER coz all the girls n the guys are in Soccer....except Bimbo Han....means we actually cannot come to conclusion...watvs.
Candy n Rach....
With BimboHan
OK what was I doin???.....there is somethin' out there....
SEE!!!!
Another one coming thru the window.....HAHAHHA the two losers were actually smoking outside....so dangerous my god!!!
Alright THATS A WRAP people...............P/s: It was so crazy I almost lost my phone n MY LIFE......thank god I only got away with minor cuts on my knee...........jeezzz