Quan invited the few of us over to his house for some "not so atas" dinner, or so he claimed.....so we all went over to fulfill his secret fantasy of becoming a gourmet chef....
Any ladies out there would like to look for a guy who can cook damn well?...tht comes with a nice house n a car as well...ladies,hurry grab him now!!!
"Aiyah shooo go away go away dont disturb!"- MCP Quan
Cheyyy I also can be MCP la~So QUan did warned us tht its not an ATAS dinner we dont have to dress up or whatever....
but then............
What is this???table setting.....ok.."not atas".
OK...its ok u dont have to stress out at all when u see a MENU being prepared....no "stress" totally.....
With the Beer specially bought from Brewerkz.....n a couple of Wine behind.....
Sluttin' around with the beer barrel with Oli...Eating TIME!!!!
Appetizers
Fresh Corn Bread with Basil Olive Oil dipping.........made by Quan himself!!!!OMG like have u ever heard of anybody who MAKES their own bread????like literally make okay....like pound-dough-shove-into-oven kinda MAKE okay.....zaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....
Fresh Salad with Balsamic Vinegar......I am a Salad Lover!sundried tomatoes...."Yeah like he bought the fresh tomatoes n dried them at his balcony"-CC....MA DE CC for a moment I almost believed u!
Starters
NZ Greenlip Mussels in White Wine..........OKAYYYY now everyone knows that I dont eat all these shell-y stuff....so do Oli n XXy....we were like "OMG OMG OMG" when this thing came out....but then I am so proud tht i overcame my fear n ate em' like a chicken!!in the end i ate like 8 of em'....damn syiok damn syiok....now i can proudly proclaim tht I ate Mussels!!!wooohooohooo a new chapter of my life loves it.
Mains
Roast Beef on Asparagus with Black Pepper Gravy...........Yeaaahhh I know right!!!N he said its "not atas"....gossshhh we totally got punk'd!
Tuna Steak on Caramelized Onions with Lemon Garlic Sauce.........We each had our own choice of meat....since i chose beef so I didnt get this one...but i got to eat this from CC.....oohhlalalala yummy.....
Dessert
TiramisYOU........NICE NICE NICE....but its a lil bit different coz of his choice of liquor...he used Chivas instead of Kalhua or Baileys....
IMO, noone can beat CC's tiramissyou yet so far...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u know u love me for sayin tht!
but but but, Quan's tiramisu is not bad seriously....its nice too!!!
The BEEF eaters....aka NOT GAY.
I love it'
"Ham chin Peng syiok"- dismUs
Oli, u went to shit out the beef yah?HAHAHA...
With BFF....
The OWBs...overweight bitches.
Quan giving his thank you speech....OMG still got thankyou speech summore sibeh buay tahan!!!Thank You so much Quan for bustin' your ass for this "not so atas" dinner....WTF ITS DAMN ATAS LA CAN!!!!!BLOODY HELL!!!u cheated us we thought we'll be eating maggie sup with pork....thnx alot I really appreciate it man!!!most fulfilling dinner Ive had since forever...great food great company I couldnt ask for more.....coz I didnt drink Pepsi......PEPSI, just ask for more...wtf ok shutup Im lame.
All the Gay boys in da house...i mean...on da bed....woohooohooo LOVES IT bitches!!!AGAIN, THANK U SOOOOO MUCH QUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!