Oh n I am really really glad tht i chose to stay in this area because its really very very convinient..to the point tht Step kept "Driving" past n "Conviniently" pick me up to go out....HAHAHA zdy hang out for three days in a row right
Location and amenities wise, its really GOOD...so props to myself n Bix for picking this zai area to rock our lives.hahaha
Am suppose to stay home on Sunday to just chill n psyche myself for my first day of work tmrw....then i got a call from tht bitch Step who is "nearby" and wanted to pick me up to go Suntec to shop n chill...hahahhaa...yuan lai working ppl are really like tht....two words, NO LIFE....gotta love tht!

Really wanna see each other for 3 days in a row laaaaa!!!!!!!!well, four actually, plus tmrw when we have dance prac in hall...gossshhhhhhhOh well, i hope I dont die tmrw....I am so anxious right now i swear...sure wont be able to fall asleep tonight....
til then, wish me luck ppl!Baiiiiiiiiiiii