My first day didnt went well coz i was "fired" the moment i reached...LOL..sumthing happened to the employment pass yadayada long story short, i just cannot start work coz no permit n they asked me to start the next day so I very loser-ishly went home at 930am...n had my FINAL NAP loves it.
Its only two days n Im feeling so tired n worn out already although i really didnt do much....n i had six plasters on feet coz of the amount of walking in heels i have to do...yes, u WALK in singapore...sucks...n no, I wont wear flats coz i will look like a midget....so yea, i have to say byebye to my feet.
Right now Im still a very NEW newbie....at times i really felt like crap coz I know NOTHING n I hate the feeling of ppl treating you like a noob coz i know I aint one....but oh wells, thts WORK...just.gotta.suck.it.up and LEARN of course....stay positive stay positive stay POSITIVE.
One important thing I learned, THIS LINE AINT EASY thats for sure....ppl from my field always tend to think tht ppt management is for ppl who are of lower ranks, no degrees, etc....NOOOOOO...WRONG...there is soooo much more than just dealing with people's complains okay....I think I will learn so much I seriously do...hope this is really the right path for me....
Ohhhh...if i have the money I would go for lasik surgery so tht i dont have to poke my eyes n put on contacts every morning til night.....n i would go for bone constructing surgery to lengthen my legs so tht i dont have to tear my feet wearing heels to work every morning....
K thats all...tmrw will be a NEW day~ Nite