Saturday, 14 August 2010

So angry so angry omg

Today I went for another round of medical checkup to apply for my employment pass...n it was such a scary near death experience i've ever had while doing the blood test...i swearrrrr i aint exaggerating....

Well what happened was this, the doctor who was attending to me is obviously VERY VERY OLD as he had to use his old man glasses to read n write on my record card.....so I thought, ok he is obviously too blind to do the blood test n usually blood tests are done by nurses...n no, he just suddenly took out the gigantic syringe n rubbed my arms (very rough) with the anticeptic/alcohol n started flicking his fingers real hard to pop my veins...I SWEAR from that moment onwards i know he is just gonna ram the needle into my arms n I would be sent to the ER to amputate my arms next...

OK so i just kept praying tht the process would end quickly in fact, i was so nice n coorperative I didnt even voice my disatisfaction towards his very rude n rough treatment, i kept queit the whole time n was very poilte towards him...yes, he was RUDE also he didnt even look up and acknowledge me when I walked in n said "Hi, good afternoon"!!!Then he finally "found" my veins after tapping on them several times (my arm is already red by then even before the needle went in) n i just looked away hoping tht the process would end in 5secs, just like all my previous blood tests were...fast with minimal pain.

As i looked away, he poked the syringe in n then pulled it out again...poked again..pull out again..poke n poke n poke other places a million times...I SWEAR TO GOD at this rate I am so angry n hurt i burst into tears n SCREAMED....i have never done tht in my life because its so embarrassing...but I am so scared tht he would kill me i think i had to make some noise for the nurses to come in n check on me.....n one of them actually did came in n asked "Doc, if u cannot do it u can ask the nurses"....WTF!!!!!n he obviously ignored the nurses...

then he pulled out the needle n told me "Cannot find la..".....FUCK WHAT DO U MEAN CANNOT FIND AFTER STABBING ME SEVERAL TIMES...GAN PUA JIBAI FUCK!!!!i really wanted to say tht to him i swear.

Then i said, "Then how?"...n he said "Here la" (points to my hands, the area just below the knuckles where all the veins are)....n I was like "Are u sure...i have never seen ppl draw blood from here, its so fragile with bones"...n he looked at me like , why are u questioning me, i am a doctor...FUCK

The he just rammed the second needle in n i screamed n tears started streaming out i almost passed out.....i think fifty percent was pain n fifty percent was just ANGER....at times like this, I really wish I am a psycho so tht i can STAB him to death with tht syringe....even better if i got AIDS...stab him my needle.

Then after taking FOREVER to draw the damn blood, without any sympathy towards me ( I swear he treated me like a trash, maybe coz he did this med checkup on alot of foreign workers n I am just one of those foreign workers) he finally pulled out the damn needle n slapped the fucking handiplaster onto my hands like nothing happened....

After that i just furiously stormed out of the centre with face all red n drenched in tears...I really wanted to call my mum but I didnt want her to worry so I was just crying n crying while walking pass everyone in the shopping centre....n i decided to call CC, coz i just had to talk to somebody n he is like a father to me haha...n then i called CT also coz she is in this field....

POINT MEDICAL CENTRE AT JURONG POINT.....ok not all the ppl there are like tht, the previous female doctor i went to was very polite n nice, n the nurses are also very nice n helpful....but that OLD BLIND MAN just ruined everything for them...I will call them up n ask for his name....n then try to see what action can be taken....

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK