Friday, 30 July 2010

New beginning

I finally moved into the new place at Ghim Moh.....what a relief~

Was overwhelmed by tremendous sadness when i was on my way here from KL....bidded goodbye to my family and boarded the bus....I actually bawled silently in the bus n got caught by the "steward"...hahaha so gay loves it.

I knew I will be be fine once I arrive...been thru this so many times already, the only difference is, I am moving into a new environment with a new life ahead...no longer a sheltered uni student in the hostel...

With the help of Alvan n Peter, everything went on smoothly so i owe many many thank yous to them.....of course with the help of the bitches CC and Step as well for cheering me up....props to the wonderful friends i have here or else I wouldnt even survive til tmrw.

Now Im just sitting in my new room (Jasmine's room actually) enjoying the cool breeze thru the small window.....dont feel like unpacking yet coz its not my room...long story...

This whole cycle will be completed once Jasmine move in here with me in Sept....cant wait!