Finally i got to experience the REAL working life this week...tho I started two weeks ago, this third week is really the ultimate REALITY for me....coz I have nothing to look forward to after working hours (i.e. dance).....its just me n my crib...dwellin' in my own misery n sleeping at 10 plus...
This is prolly the worst Monday Ive had (ok its only the third monday, no wait...its actually my FIRST monday come to think of it i oni started on Tues n last mon was hol HAHA)..ok no wonder its so bad coz its my virgin working monday oh yuan lai....
Firstly, the HR person came n told me in my face that My pants n shoes were inappropriate for work PADAHAL the whole world was dressing ten million times worse than me ok....I can easily walk out n seal a million dollar deal while those aunties can easily seal a one dollar deal haggling for bak chor mee at the hawker....GOSHHHH seriouslyyy....zdy question my dressing sense when i learned everything from Gisele......n how dare she told me that the shoes need to have straps at the ankle level when SHE HERSELF WAS WEARING A NON-STRAP PUMPS...zd want me to tell her "Nehhhh u also wearing non-strap wat"...GOSHHHHHH i swear these ppl deserve to be burned!!! (in the words of CT)HAHA couldnt agree more.
And I do have my own reason for wearing non-straps ok...its coz my legs are literally TORN left right up down....i swear im going to show her my flesh if she picked on me again tmrw....well, u all have seen me in my working attire, n U TELL ME ITS NOT FORMAL???its formal to the max already in fact its soooo formal i sometimes feel ashamed walking out in public....GOSHHHHHH
Anywayyyy....yea, bitchin bout work, cant really help it right?LOL....oh n tmrw I might be leaving my beautiful, atas site....so sad pls...i actually enjoyed being there coz the ppl are nice n the environment is also nice minus the super irritatin rich asses but im immune to that so I dont really care bout them....even the head of security told me tht he will miss me when Im gone plsss...in a fatherly way OKAY what were u thinking!!!!!N the ppl there are so funny n they are eating ALL THE TIME loves it plssss....free food I like!
Oh wellssss...lets hope for a better tmrw.gnight~