Now that everything is over, I finally have the chance to really sit back n take a breather, even tho exams are lurking around the corner....I think i totally deserve the slacking time as I am leaving this place and wont be seeing most of the ppl, prolly for the rest of my life.
Since command ended, I sleep around 5am almost everyday....i spent the time talking to neighbours, playing badminton, drinking, etc....these are the things that i am SUPPOSE to do before leaving right? No more chance for all of this once we leave....
Its been almost one week of slackin n I really enjoyed eveyr single moment of it....too bad I gotta get my ass up n start the engine for exams...even tho i really dont give a damn about exams anymore..haha...but I will still study duhhhh.
All that aside, YAY ITS THE WEEKEND before study week!....spending my saturday with the Gz-s (dont know how many Gz la Im confused alr)..... i hope we all DIE (fo' real) tonight....despite all the FAILed attempts...lol cya peeps tonight woots~