Monday, 26 April 2010

DU 2010 Fervore

Yes I know I have been procrastinating for too long, so here goes....

I only did two items this year because there are only two items for Hiphop, i swear if there are five items i will do all five.haha



Item : ONE TRUE LOVE Choreographer: Peter Loh aka BIDE



I didnt realise that the Background was so NICE until I saw this pic....


Revolver section with "mystery man".





Seeking comfort from Dismas after being dumped by "mystery man"..LOL


BIDE shuaaiiii~

Thanks so much Bide, I really enjoyed doing this item, I absolutely love everything in this; the style of the choreography, the songs, the costume, the people, and the...ahemmmm...Yala yala I have to say a BIG THANK U to u for giving me that "2 SECONDS" right?LOL....
really hope that I can do your item in the future again so pls pls pls choreo something ok I confirm be the first to sign up for it wan!.....n of course, dancing with u again in the future, that is definitely a MUST!


Item: PARTY IN THE USA Choreographers : Dismas, Alvan & Weijie


"Welcome to America".....

Groovin' in Central Park....

"Body, body, body language is aaaa...."



Check out XXY's hand stand....haha



Gettin' violent for "tolcha told told chaaaa"


"That thing u got behind u is AMAAAZZINGGG"


"Make me wanna say Hey Hey Hey..."



"DJ Blow mah speakers UP"

My "Mick Jagger" pose being caught in an artistic shot!!



Nigga' from the hood, Dismas~

Thanks you Dismas for puttin' up such an AWESOME item, I really had alot of fun dancing in all of your items since EMO FM, you know Im your LOYAL supporter aight'....And yes, I am waiting for you to do an ENTIRE item by yourself (coz i know its gon be DOPE) so next year is your last chance already u better do it, else I wont come back!HAHAHA



Alvan, the voguelicious man!

Thank you Alvan for putting in some "Girly" elements into the dance else us girls will be damn sad coz the entire dance is just....dance...HAHAHA...N sorry that we cant hit our heads n body roll at the same time I swear it is freakin' hard, voguelicious just aint' made for girls afterall...HAHAHA...n Alvan, u know u are DOPE, coz us STB peeps are just dope that way~

And also to Weijie who is not dancing in this item....thank u for dedicating your time to choreograph this item, n the fact that u flew all the way from the USA...LOL....very apt for this item indeed.



Yupe, its a WRAP...CURTAIN CALL.....

of course I will be performing again as an alumni if time permits but this is definitely my last time experiencing DU as a KR Dancer for four years....I will definitely miss every single one of these moments.


DU 2010 FERVORE!!!