Friday, 30 April 2010

The last dash

OMG I swear Environmental Issues are the most boring thing to study ever...ok ok i get it, we must be environmental conscious blablabla i geddit i geddit okaayyy...but dont make me study Rio Declaration n Kyoto Protocol n learn about coal and heat emission n soil erosion n shit like that...ZDY make me a scientist right???

On a brighter note, my other Mod is totally related to my profession...YES, my JOB....how apt is that, i decided to take this mod before i applied for this job n so happen this mod is totally related to my job...asset n facilities management WTF...BOHringggg but hey at least its related laaa....even tho it doesnt really matter if I do this mod or not coz its sort of a no brainer..ahhhnywaayyyy...

I still have two papers to go while the whole world is already somewhere holidaying n partying FML...OK shuddap, back to studying .....n my whole floor is only left with...2 people.DFMFL.