Monday, 12 April 2010

FMFL 1

HAHAHA zhen de yao learn from BideBahGe n put fmfl 1 ala ODXM1 right??

Oh wells zhen de bu yao??LOL...but seriously today I really did FMFL myself to the max, totally loves it.....for the first time ever (after skipping countless times) i woke up for my 8am class...dont get me wrong, I did attend a few classes before nearing the DU period, then i started skipping most of them but oh wells lets not talk about that, thts not the point...

OK so i happily showered n freshened up....went all the way to school, bought coffee everything nwalked into a dark and empty lecture hall....I totally didnt know that last week's lecture was the LAST....n thts not even the point..the point is, I WOKE UP FOR 8AM LECTURE FOR THE FIRST TIME (in a long time) n got Pwned~ gotta love that!!
n i totally didnt feel shitty at all, in fact I happily took the bus back to hall hoping to not bump into anyone so tht they wont laugh at me HAHAHA.

Anyway, tonight is COMMAND......n for command, we're suppose to perform things tht we've never done in hall before e.g. sing, dance, etc.....but guess what Im doing???Of course something tht I do BEST...duhhhh....HAHAHAA....

Initially we dreaded command n hated it so much, but having spent the few days in draggy tech runs, bitchin n bitchin n BITCHIN (u get my point), I will definitely miss command, even if just a little...nothing can compare to DU of course duh....well, save DU for another day shall we?

Til then....COMMAND tonight, last night of dancing...cherishhhhh...jiayou Bide jiayou CT jiayou Pang jiayou SF jiayou finale peeps make us proud i know u guys will!!