This post is dedicated to all the final yrs that have made an impact in my hall life throughout my four yrs here and I am eternally grateful for their presence in my life.
In no particular order of favoritism LOL...
TAN SHIN FEI

The first crazy Msian girl tht I met n instantly clicked with....my life in KR would be so Boring without someone like her, someone speaking the same language as myself...she brings out the Msian in me, the KLite in me...we share the same standard of humour that only the two of us will understd.....despite constantly being an EMO shit, she is a great, supportive friend and plays a very very important part of my KR life.....THANKs alot for being in my finale item, it really means alot to me tht u are willing to bare urself to the whole world like that....N u did a great job, u aint no joke so go n show em' suckers watchugot there...
RACHEL PANG
The FIRST hall person that i met thru my faculty orientation camp....i never knew this girl would become part of my hall life as we progress from yr 1 til our final yr....we share so many things in common and her happy go lucky spirit and childish endeavor always brings out the cheerful side of me.....We have seen each other grow through all the happenings in hall.....from a rough sportswoman to a demure pageant lady....WELL DONE i am so proud of u...N dayummm girl, u can definitely dance, just be true to urself alright!YENNY
someone that I can rely on whenever I need a helping hand....someone who will always be there for me.....I am grateful to know someone that is a complete opposite of me yet we can share so many things in common together....We share big dreams together and hopefully those dreams will come true in the future.
CHUNTING

The one and only one that is bitchy enuf and still be a dear friend of mine....coz our level of bitchiness is the SAME,bitchy but nice...
We've watch each other improve bits by bits thru dancing and Im so glad to be dancing alongside such a talented, hot girl that is very very sweet at heart contrary to popular belief that she is an arrogant,bratty, stuck up, cool bitch....Im so glad that I found someone who is so SIMILAR to myself, who share common ideas, jokes, n all tht craziness.....she inspires me to continue improving in dance.....n be HOT...I will miss all the crazy dancing and bitchin' times tht we had together.
PETER
The jaychou from johor who came back from USA n improved his dancing skills by gazillion times.....A friend whom i am glad to be reunited with after disappearing for a year NOC-ing in the states....He is a dear friend who never cease to brighten up my day with his crazy lame jokes that is ever so Original....he is the one person that can crack u up without even trying hard....he is the youtube king who watches ten million videos a day and learn the steps with a blink of an eye....Most importantly, he is an all time "hao nan ren" (good guy) that never ever takes advantage of people under any circumstances.....BIXIAN
The one that I know I will never break into an argument with just coz we are both peaceful like that~ The one that I truly miss after she moved out a year ago but I am glad that our friendship remains and will continue to grow in the future if our dreams of moving in together are realised.She is not just a good friend but also a sister that I wish i have, someone who listens to my whinings and smack talkin' all the time...she acts more like an older sister even tho she is a year younger....She is someone that i can always rely on whenever i need a helping "ear"....I am so glad that I ran for dance comm n got to know these great ppl whom i will treasure for the rest of my life.
CALVIN LO
One of the first few ppl i met in hall n constantly hanged with...until...ahemmm..HAHAHA..A Mr. Nice guy with a face so beautiful u feel like killing urself when ur with him...He helped me so much when I was a noob freshie trying to figure things out back then...He has been a great friend and brother to me and i truly am thankful for his presence.
KENNING
I will never forget PANDA.....even tho she left hall early, she still plays an important role in my life...LOL sounds so gay right, but its true....sometimes I really miss talking to her about everything tht goes around in hall...but i guess she just cant be bothered anymore since she alr left.....life goes on right?i know u are too cool that way~ the only person that I can be stupid n vulnerable with...the only person that UNDERSTANDS....I just wanna tell her that, YAY we survived four yrs can u believe it??It really feels like yesterday when we were whining nonstop about this ruthless country....believe in yourself panda,like how i started to believe in myself....yes we can do it!!
PEKLYN
the crazy ampang girl whom I have been neighbour with since, forever...the one tht shares the same Bday with me, the same minah wavelength.....the one that constantly aspires to be a rockstar and I believe that she is made to become one....the one that is my sole supplier when I run out of toiletries, instant noodle, snacks, thumbdrives, even handbags....She is one girl that is ever so bright and cheerful with heaps of talent....she is going to drive me around for drinks in the near future....EUNICE
We stay together on the same room throughout our four yrs in hall....tht itself is remarkable for the both of us....neighbours for live huh? I am really thankful that god gave me such sweet and wonderful neighbours for I definitely would not survive my days here in hall without them....the girl that I constantly bugged for food, hair dryer, mop etc, always offer me her stuff with a great smile and a sincere heart....I believe that she is someone sent by god (sounds cheesy but true) to complete my hall life.....Yupe, these are some of the ppl that made my life in hall less shitty HAHAHA....












May our friendship last~
I think Im so going to BAWL like a bitch for command tonight...all the accumulated tears....suddenly everything thoughts just sink into my head n i have come to realised that IT IS HAPPENING...tonight.