Wednesday, 11 November 2009

whoossh

There are so many things tht made me so angsty these days...even my neighbour noticed my black-as-a-coal face which is totally unlike the usual me.....n then she finally said "Oh u are menstruating, no wonder"

true, Im having my P but I wont use tht as an excuse because its a LOUSY excuse...everyone should account for their own emotions n not blame it on PMS...i do not believe in PMS-ing because somehow I am really happy to get my P so there is no reason to be angsty about that...LOL ok enuf bout the P word...

I truly believe that if u can let go of everything you will have a clearer mind...I am an adult now i must be rational....*no more drama in my life* sings Mary J...dum dum dum

On a lighter note, I am so relieved tht i got things done today....woke up early n had bfast, got straight into some serious ass kickin' business....worked non-stop for wat seemed like 5-6 hours wooohooo....just so i can throw everything away n go for DANCE tonight...wooohoooo Man in the mirror here i come!!

N then Rach n Candy wanted to play 12am soccer again....WOOOHOOO i love wednesday!





Oh n i randomly discovered this Daniel guy who plays the piano so god damn well....n he looked kinda cute too so thts a bonus point..i mean usually piano players are like...NOT cute..HAHAHAA...n he plays all the Korean songs in the world n made them sound so "classy"....i checked out alot of his other videos n now Im HOOKED!



Even this overrated n retarded song tht i hated so much is being played so beautifully....
gosh piano players are soooooooooooooooooooooooo *meltsssss*.....n i think he looks like "someone"....gaaaahhhh *blush n die*