once its ON, its OVAAAHHHH....gosh seriously I hope the LAN connection goes down tmrw so tht i wont be distracted!!!!BAAAAAAHHHH.....becauseeeeee i am distracted by
THIS!!!!
Now can u say MAH LIFE'S OVAAHHHH~~~This superbly good HK drama called Beyond The Realm of Conscience....with a title like that, WIN already confirm~ like, what does it even mean??NO MEANING precisely, WIN already~
HAHAHAHAA the most wtf title ever....but who cares, its GOOD....
I dont understd them most of the time because of the cheem classic language they used but who cares....its all about the drama....look at all the faces damn bitchy right?EXACTLY my cup of tea!!!gotta love BTROC....such rawkin' acronym summore.'
OK shoot....im really very distracted damnit....thank god its gon be over soon...the drama i mean, not "my drama"....HAHAHA wtf ok watever.
On a side note,

OMG AS got two new rookies.....gross....ok maybe not, hopefully they will be better than before but i doubt so la...watever...winku is gone so sad....AS is really no longer AS anymore....watever I still love gahee...she shud just leave the group n solo....
OK watever all this crap talkin'...bai