Yes I would be Lying if I say tht im not affected...pffttt wateverrrr....like seriously...k I wont let this bother me for too long just gotta get over it doesnt matter watver
I finally fulfilled my Subway dream today....since i lost my appetite during dinner, n i havent eaten since i woke up, i decided to just grab subway after lecture...SYIOKness to the Maxness....then buy bubble tea, GG...hahaha...
Then i was determine to start my healthy running routine again...so i asked Candy...n ended up running with the bunch of B blockers....so random but i love it...we ran soooooo long n surprisingly i survived OMG so proud....we ran to freakin Dover lor omg like where the F is dover Ive never even been there before....nice...1 hr run
Came back n went straight to the gym to do some gay shit stuff....fun nonetheless
Continued with soccer with Pang n Candy....played with few of the soccer guys...boy it was fun!!I really really enjoyed playing with the guys because i feel tht I can improve better tht way...its really true omg not say I wanna admit tht guys are better or wat la...but they are laaaa...just tht when u play with them, u can LEARN more...yeaaa so....watever....I think the 3 of us really enjoyed ourselves until we got chased out by Malik...potong steam...but watever its 2am anyway HAHAHA....
So yea....FOUR hours of workin out.....my body is sooo going to be TAUT the next day...LOVESSSS ITTTTT..........