Thursday, 19 November 2009

Coldddd

Gosh the weather is Killin' me softly with his song, song=thunder geddit geddit Gosh Why am i so lame jiang lame OMG kill me seriously I hate studying.

But thank god for the loud thunder if not I would have just sleep my whole day away....was playing soccer til 3am last night HAHAHA....i think I am a jock...playing soccer while everyone is busy mugging their life away....gah but watever, studying really suck balls I dont understd how can ppl study 24/7 tht is cuhhraaazaaay.

Thanks to Rachel's attempt of seducing the security guard n begging him so tht we could continue playing til 230am, we managed to fulfill our final soccer session yest....coz we wont be able to play anymore til exams are over, the MPSH will be locked for exams from today onwards...Bohhhrrrringggg...see?tolcha Im a jock I cant live without sports AHHAHAA wah i sound so sporty n cool here hmmmm

Gahhh my readings are really killin me, one moment Im reading then another moment Im sorority-ing n then youtube-ing BAAAAhhhh....

Oh, on a happy note, my mum told me tht they might be visiting during Dec YAYYY...its the FIRST time ever since I came tht my family is visiting so its a pretty big deal...yea believe it!!They've never ever come to visit me before...so sad right i know...but wateverrrr they are finally coming WOOTS.....cant wait to bring them to Orchard, my number one most hated place in spore....HAHAHAHA....but yea, wat else can u do here la seriously...so boring lor