Sunday, 2 November 2008

Sat nite Danzzz War

Bunch of us went to DW at StJames on Sat nite....Our dear chair Mr.Widita is taking part in the competition and Wade Robson is one of the judges...how dope is tht....

While waiting to get in...the queue was damn kao FUCUKtaofu longggg...

Step came with her new Tatt!!OMG totally lovin' it...
I used to think of getting one for my 21st..but then I didnt...n now Im 22, n I imagined myself having a Tatt when I was 21, I think I will regret it...even tho its only past one yr...then I saw Step with her Tatt, I feel like getting one again...hahaha indecisive bitch!

It was super packed n thank god we found a spot with a few steps up which enable us to see half the stage....

Dismas performing!Super cute, his item...they dressed up as Waiters n their group name was You got served!They could have won la...i really think its damn nice...try again next time k dismas!!

Dismas and Wade f#$%ing Robson!!!!You lucky bitch!get to take pics with all the Dope choreographers....but then again, U deserve it la since u are zai...*defeated*
hahaha I went to steal his FB pic...he got a better pic of Wade f#$%^ing Robson...coz from our angle...we couldnt really take nice shots of him....

Seeing Wade in person is quite surreal...everyone was anticipating his appearance...n I used to watch him on MTV the WadeRobson project very week....n to finally see the real HIM....
It was...urrrmmm....no impact at all *potong steam*..hahaha...we were like...OMG OMG thts wade robson!!...then the next thing u hear..."OMG he is like...so fat!!" then, "Errr actually he just looks like a normal Angmoh guy"...HAHAHA potong steam to the maximum!!!!!!

N the crowd was waiting for him to SOLO...but he refused...he was being a diva la tht guy!!
"No way no way...I am a choreographer not a dancer"..like seriously???wateverrrr dude....i think they never pay him enuf to solo....but then again, If i were him, I wouldnt do it also la...i would probably just spit at the crowd...ahahaha wat shit.

After the event, we all kena "evacuated" coz they need to shoo all the underage kids away...hahaha..poor kids...n so we went to Hf to grab some Macs first.

Everyone was super tired from Nite cycling...luckly Im the smartest one (as usual) I never go..
N us being cheapo, we didnt wanna waste our 22bucks ticket for nothing, so we went back to Stjames after tht.

Pimping it out!!!

Evidence no. 2...weeps u dieeee...i send this to Gahmen later they arrest you!!ahahaha..


With the 2 bitches...

The "Dismas" sign...sighhh why do we honor him tht way???why why why...*stabs self *

This shit kick Absolut's ass!

Aight word up~~

Copycat~~~

Da babes~

Da boys~..haiyooo why is Weeps always like that??because because, individual rights ma..wtf haha lovess it

The pictures are very misty...not coz of ppl smoking...its memang like that wan..
one good thing about Spore clubs...no smoking....I know i must have said this countless times already, but i am really damn impressed!*applauds their Gahmen for being sooo anal*

The clubbing wasnt tht great that night...coz it was soo freakin' packed...n i hate packed places...i only like empty clubs with empty dance floor....yes i am weird tht way...

We abandoned our VIP seats upstairs to check out the dance floor...but it was so packed until cannot even breath...so by the time we went up to get back our seats...~its too late to apologize, its too late~.....then very potong steam already so we just left....

We still have one bottle left...so we just....ahem...smuggle it out with CT's bag...

HAHA OMG....

"Alright alright now lets get our butts outta here"....*diva strut*


"Alright Imma work this bag"

"I know how to work it too!n give it an extra push!!nah,take tht u bitch!!!"

"Huuurrrrmmmpphhh, Im hatin'!!"

Bitch on crack! tsk tsk tsk....addiction is not an easy thing to overcome....*shakes head*

Errrmmm okkaaaayyy~

lets eat AJISEN with BB!!!! My fav Boy!!My fav Girl???WTFFFFF hahahahaha

BFF is soooo cute~

We all stuff ourselves into Alvan's van n went off to supper...

Overall it was a "quite fun" nite...hahaha...ok la fine la i think its not very fun la coz it was super packed like crazy....i hate packed places....blehhh...nevertheless, I love the company...