Saturday, 8 November 2008

Lazy weekend

Its been a long time since I feel so free during my weekend....my final submission was last Friday....which means, intensive studying begins.

I practically slept thru my whole sat...memang syok sekali!The weather was so hot i couldnt even bring myself to open my notes....i know,excuses...but sometimes, excuses are nothing but the truth...haha wateverrrr...ok i will study tmrw promise.

Not very often i get free weekend like this....with no commitments(bf), not much friends around,no home/family, procrastinating on studies......yea so im basically very very free.
When I have free days like this, I am really lost at times, feeling empty n therefore the emo-ing begins...damn stop it.

Oh n I also watched alot of dramas today...*satisfied*....n those tht i watched are not mainstream at all....hahaa I am always weird tht way...or, trying to be weird.LOL....well aside from all the gossipgirl,prison break,OTH,ANTM.....im also watching...

-Hot shot (OMG i resume watching this after shawn reminded me about this drama the other day)..totally lame but lovesss ittt....but couldnt really take it after one episode...hahaha

-Gem of Life (New HK drama about the high flyers, tycoon, real estate blablabla...very very in line with what im doing..haha wateverrr)...

-Chuck (I love this series since the last time i watched on Astro back home...its a no brainer really, but sure fun to watch...)

Went dinner with Panda...gossiped here n there a little...had my Murtabak finally..been craving for it since the morning...but after whacking the whole damn thing all by myself, really damn jelak now...dont think will eat that anytime soon.

Chatted online with the 3na bitch...so scandalous can die....she was about to tell me all the stuff tht had happened to her, til one of her roommates came n asked her out to chill(booze)...sigghhh such life ppl have...
well, its good to catch up with some close friends again....because when ppl are apart, their relationship will grow apart too...lets be real here.

Oh man, I miss all the bitches back home....i think i will only get to see them during xmas...well, all the best to u guys for ur finals.catch up soon.