Sunday, 30 November 2008

I dont get it

How people can NOT-WAKE-UP-ON-THEIR-OWN!

Dude, just set the freaking alarm n voila!You can hear your phone ringing yet cant hear your alarm???THEN JUST FREAKIN' SET YOUR ALARM AS THE SAME AS YOUR RINGTONE LAAAA OMG!!!!

Its freaking exam period now, if you cant get yourself together, Im sorry I cant help you ok...why why why must they always ask ME to wake them up when I myself am depending on my alarm n you tell me that you cant hear your alarm but can hear the sound of me knocking on your door or calling your phone??what is the freaking difference, do you have like a different sound decibel like how animals would have???.....I seriously DOOOOooonnnntt Get it!

Don't expect people like me to babysit you,it is soooo Trivial Im embarrassed to even talk about it OMG!BE responsible abit larrr... it is YOUR freaking exam, your freaking LIFE afterall.

Then u have people who constantly bug u to wake them up for Trainings, wake them up for Lectures, Wake them up for Breakfast, WAke them up for Meetings... FUCUKTAOFU what do I look like huh??a walking ALARM CLOCK isit????Then need me to WAKE U UP WHEN "You Want to Produce Babies" next time or not?...Deeeeennngggggggg.

Ultimate, "wake them up for mugging"..WTF la seriously???if u are having exams in less than 24hours....FREAKING WAKE UP N STUDY ON YOUR OWN LAAAAAAAA WALAOOOO EH!!!!Im damn Kao Peh now arghhhh...n i dont even like this word "kao peh" its so ewwwww.

I just cannot TAHAN irresponsible people Im sorry...I especially hate it when people are LATE n they give u excuses like "I overslept" n acted as if its no big deal...its waaaayyyy worse than the "Traffic jam" excuse...GGrrrrr

Yea, just ranting..this ISSUE has been Bothering me for quite some time.

P/s: Don't be offended okay Im not talking about YOU, my friend...hahaha u know who u are (tht person whom i always call to wake u up)...Im really not talking bout u...coz u are my friend Im okay with it really...im talking ppl whom im not so close to...yea dont know why ALOT of people like to ask me to wake them up...damn it i think i need plastic surgery coz my face apparently looks like an alarm clock....CHARBEEHOON!!!