Whoaaa...Im up at 9am again for breakfast!!!!dude seriously....Im having so much respect for myself now....considering how wasted I was last nite.*tabik with three fingers*
People who saw me at breakfast were stunted....in fact I was quite stunt myself.
damn it...n so I tried the "Wasted" method..apparently it still doesnt work....quarterly wasted,half wasted,super wasted,GG-ed...no matter what..I just cant sleep well...n the weirdest thing is, I always tepat-tepat wake up at 9 automatically without alarm..i mean,after boozing la...normally i need alarm wan...so i think its damn freaky wei....
Saw Deo downstairs n I asked him..."eh U were there in the dance room last nite right?i remember seeing you...see..Im not tht wasted lor"......."yea..N im impressed that you can even wake up so early..thought u confirm GG already"....see?SOMEONE has got to stand up for the dancers yo'...see how noble I am or not?all of them died lar where got people so semangat like me wake up so early.
That fella got a test today so he did not join us last nite but he dropped by for a while to catch all the "Actions"....damn it...N its not fair that he was the only sober one in the dance room.....n he gets to hear EVERYTHING single thing....every juicy,hot,scandalous,shitty thing that got outta our mouths...GG...everyone GG-ed
Oh oh another thing that i respect most about MYSELF...i am a damn responsible puker...i didnt anyhow puke anywhere...i only puke in "allowed" places ok...like even i had to do it outside the dance room, it has got this longkang downstairs...tht must be the highest puke ever to flow down to longkang...wahhahaa GG
N other times I did it in the toilets...will flush summore wan after that...see how responsible?
hoho n i freakin puked for like 5 times...wahlao..I am damn GG-ified!
Dont know what on earth they mixed...all sorts of rubbish in the world....the last time I GG-ed like that was when the Euclea mixed freaking MIMI with eggs in our booze.....u know MIMI?KEROPOK MIMI...the 40 cents small packet orange color wan....coz it was freakin cheap n Langkawi n it brings back childhood memories...so we freakin bought the huge Party Pack!!!!like seriously wtf???
Eh Bixs...dont think I dont remember u feeding me with orange juice horrr...damn it...no wonder Im having diarrhea now.
I gotta admit, I am not proud of getting wasted like this....but it was worthwhile...hahaha GG.
Eh, I dont take back my word for despising drunkards ok...I still do...but technically I aint no drunkard yo'....because everyone was drinking...n I had to layan abit u know?being the big shot n all..*simptom pertama: alasan*
oh also I had people to take care of me....thnx CC tan n Dismas selamat for bringing me back to my room...altho i can walk myself..like duh....n technically speaking also, I am not wasted coz I remembered everything....every single steps i took...every deepest darkest secret they said..every places I went to puke...*simptom kedua: alasan tambahan*
N i am not sooo drunk until mother also cannot recognise laaaaa...(wahaha lovin' this direct translation...must do shortform...MACR...wahahhaa shitzz damn cool)...I even managed to bathe before sleeping..even tho i almost died in the shower...*simptom ketiga:banyak-banyak alasan*
...oh oh..apparently the "refreshing yourself by showering" thing does not work like what we always see in TVB drama....in fact it makes u fall asleep faster even.....wahlao luckly Im awake enuf to shower n quickly GG-ed on my bed...if not GG-ed in the shower nobody can safe me and next morning all my skin will berkedut-kedut with wrinkles....GG
Nevertheless, it was a DAMN 9 fun session.....everyone was high like crazy....everyone was so happy...Im glad we had this before the exam....n Im glad that we had this so-called
"Final bonding" session with the final years....maybe another one after exam?*simptom keempat: alasan semakin kreatif*
p/s 1:have u got all these symptoms stated above?fret not, it only means one thing...that we are only human....hanyalah insan biasa...*simptom terakhir: masih tak sedar diri...GG*
p/s 2:sorry la this post must use GG wan...coz its Dance's catch phrase...unavoidable..
p/s 3:translation.....only put this last because very potong steam if put this with bracket side by side with simptom...very very potong steam.
layan=entertain
simptom=symptom
pertama=first, kedua=second, ketiga=third, keempat=fourth, terakhir=last
alasan=excuses, tambahan=additional, banyak-banyak=more, semakin kreatif=more creative
masih tak sedar diri= still doesnt wanna wake up
I give YOU face by translating ok....i know YOU like to read my blog...naaahh take this!tu lah....dont know Malay...haaaiihh GG