Thursday, 24 April 2008

Please end soon

Yay reading week is finally over...exam is coming in two days...yay!GG

Fine, so I have not been studying HARD...whatever...but its still damn stressful one ok..cant wait for this shit to be over.

Played soccer with the guys today....stupid boys...so noisy.....ish.
Then went running with Kriss...we talked damn alot of cock along the way...after we came back...still not satisfied...go n "take a walk" summore...WTF...I think we are the only TWO human beings who are "taking walks" around NUS....we ran passed Central Library...it was 10pm or so...sooo many freakin people was around there....crazy GG shit no life losers!wahaha damn bitter wateverrr...

"Its ok we are the healthy ones,they have no life"-Kriss
"Who cares about healthiness when your CAP is damn high...GG"
"GG"

I enjoyed running with Kriss ...at least he is not those losers who will pressure me to study...ask him "take a walk", he just selamba agreed...never say what, go back n study la, what shit like that....from today onwards I know who to run with already...n he thought my stamina cannot make it one..he was impressed that i managed to make it up the hill without even sweating...screw u laaa Kriss...I am better than you please...next time do try to keep up...muahaha

Oh one more thing, I freakin hate those fcuken' losers who anyhow add people on FB....if ur not a friend...you are not a FRIEND!get it MF-ers???...dont freakin add me coz you are my friends friend or just coz ur some despo losers who has nothing but shitzzz to do for all i care you can just freakin eat ur own shitzz n die of adding random strangers on FB....damn these MF-ers...waste my breathe only.(sorry la need to vent my anger..very stress maaaa)

Hmmm I cant help but wonder, what happens after you click Ignore....what will That person get to see?Im really curious...Its just like..when someone blocks you on MSN...will you know that you are being blocked?...It'll be good if they get to see some "DONT FREAKIN' ADD PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW AND BESIDES YOU ARE NOT EVEN HOT, YOU MF-ing PIECE OF UGLY SHIT"....but i doubt it laaa....its more likely that they'll see "IM SORRY YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY THIS USER..PLEASE DO NOT BE SAD,LIFE GOES ON...THERE'S ALWAYS THIS THING CALLED FRIENDSTER...PEACE OUT!"...wahaha shit!FB should seriously pay me for this!

Oh well, all the best for exam people...GG..such a typical line...I feel so ashamed for typing this.