Friday, 11 April 2008

Krabiinng

Just some random shitzzzz along the way...

the other day Yu Shan was telling me her clubbing experience...we were talking about the ahlians in the clubs...

YS: eh, that time I went, there's this bunch of old ahlians (27yrs old n above) queuing behind us n they talked bad about us when our Ics were being checked.They were saying in Chinese.."walao if they ever check my IC i wont ever come to this club again"
Me: Then then what didcha do?C'mon yushan i know ur more ahlian than them...ur the fierce n edgy type..quote Tyra ,my "idol"...
YS: Wa then Im damn pissed la I said back to my friend "walao if they DONT check my IC hor I wont ever go clubbing anymore..because that means that Im sooooo OLD that they dont even want to check....sooo Old to even club"
Me: Ultimate...ok so then what they do?bitch slap u?
Yushan: They looked damn pissed la...but Im damn scared of them also...after the bouncers cleared us....we quickly chao..sia la...these type of ahlians they fight since young wan leh...how to fight with them..sure lose wan.
Me: Walao u chicken...fight with them oni la....U can call me to help u next time...I always have this "inner fantasy" of bashing up ahlians....in fact...i always dream about fighting with people wan....

Dengggg...I think I watch too much Young n Dangerous la...

That time me n shafiq were walking to MOS n there's this girl with a very "pointy" butt in front of us...

Me: Eh look look...her butt is like ..damn...whats tht word?
Shafiq: Tonggek...macam Ziana Zain..
Me: WAHAHA yea yea..Ziana Zain OMG...eh do the kening thing..

Then we both started doing the kening action...FYI Kening is eyebrows for all my non-Msian readers(chewah,like damn terkenal like that waattaaafaarrk)...or Msian yet cant undertstand Malay....wahahaha...GG(ok only this one time,I swear)

Was chatting with him on MSN n was telling him that Im damn Melayu wan...I even used to like Camelia n Fauziah Latiff...like seriously WTF I am not Kidding you!!! i even know the lyrics to the song DIA, "Dia...insan pertama yang ku cinta".....ROFL ZOMG....like dude!!!who on earth listens to Fauziah Latiff u tell me????n especially, which Chinese species on which Planet Uterus will even know who the hell is Fauziah Latiff let alone know her songs n lyrics????oooohhhh I am like seriously special la I guess....kurniaan Tuhan Maha Esa...bwahahaha

n the most ultimate is, when i told him about Ratu Dangdut Mas Edayu...he was so shocked i swear i could feel his fingers trebling while trying to reply me on msn....hohoho I am totally Melayu-nised.....n i always kutuk Shafiq n his race....everything tht he does I'll just kutuk kutuk kutuk...."Why??oh let me guess..isit coz Im Malay?yayaya..everything also because Im a Malay..ur damn racist la"..."Yala...smart...luckly u know"..."Y are u like that?U are damn jialat u know"..."Yea I know"...

The thing is...i dont really meant it when i kutuk....that is why it is called KUTUK ok....erm...not ok?FFINNEEE...watever...dude seriously,as if I care....
anyway..the point is...i kutuk anything n everything...i kutuk all the races...Malay,Indian,African n even my own race....n the ironic thing is....I am so damn Melayu n my best friend is an Indian...n for all u know...next time..I might end up with an African....
naaahhhhhh scratch that...god damn it...AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!