Monday, 28 April 2008

Time of the year

Musim Kemarau is back again....like justin bringing Sexyback...god is bringing "Drought" back...why god!It is freakin' HOT!sexyback is Hot alright...but drought is HOT!!!haha lame shit.
When it is so hot, cannot study.get bad result..how not to blame god?GG

Both Kriss N I have paper tmrw....n we both still went running n followed by our damn chillax walk after that to cool down....my body is practically at its boiling point after running....seriously need to walk if not will pengsan okay...no kidding...its really really damn 9 hot!!!wah MANG CHANG...must control if not body temp heat up again...GG

I have concluded that Kriss is my chilling partner....seriously at this so-called "Crucial" period (wooaahhh scary woooo......yea wateverrrrr)...NOONE will ever be so chillax n run with me la...followed by a walk somemore WTf.

During our walk, theres this stray dog...he suddenly surged towards my direction...freaked the shit outta me...n i clinged onto Kriss..i swear that was damn gay..but I was really damn freaking pissifying scared okay!thank god we managed to turn to the dogs direction in time, if not, that damn thing could have just bite me from the behind already.....fulamak...then we both damn gay walked fast fast away from the dog....after kena bitten got sawan babi cannot take exam tmrw then GG.

"Walao damn scary la why the dog suddenly want to attack you?"
"I dont know man"
"Oh I know...coz your a bitch thats y"
"wALAOO GG la you!hmmm...but I think so too"
"GG"

The stupidest thing happened to me this morning....I thought my paper was today padahal its tomorrow...WTF...n so i woke up at 7 to prepare myself...wanted to bathe already when I saw Muifong on the way....then she told me its tmrw la...doinks....damn PAK CHI....stress until date also cannot remember....alasan kebodohan...GG