Friday, 2 July 2010

Back from Krabi

Say hello to internet connexionnnn hallelujahhh amitabha...the reason for me pullin a dave copperfield for the past one week.....unpaid internet bills, slow dial up, bad connection, why bother yadayada same ol same ol....this story bout my internet jsut never gets old.

Alright, my vacation finally came to an END....in a blink of an eye...sad~

One of the highlights in Krabi has definitely got to be the HOTEL....the room with a balcony that u can jump straight into the pool....oh, not forgetting other equally exciting shitz like ALMOST DIED 2ND TIME FROM KAYAKING...yes yes AGAIN..gosh i never learn do i....

ANother thing bout krabi is definitely the Thai Pancake....omg we ate like what?10 pancakes total?we bought so much pancakes the lady is known as MY FRIEND now..HAHAA loves it...n of course sherene's fav Pad Thai n Pacat's fav Lays..n everybody's fav Aonang Whisky shop which sells cheap booze WOOOHOOO....

Besides that, Krabi taught me to respect mother nature and the forces surrounding it....n that almost cost me a Rayban....n how on earth did i get back my rayban when I DROPPED it into the water while kayaking one whole round n only realised it after like what?30mins?went back to look for it...n FOUND IT!!!because I prayed thts y uhuhhhh..hail mother nature.

N yes, bout me almost dying from kayaking again....this time its the wind tht hits the canoe so hard we were whacked against the rocks OMG excitinggggg plsss...n we had to take cover in the nearby cave ala survivor...never in a million years I thought this would happen to me....all i could think of is, pls someone send a rescue boat coz I have no freakin idea how to make fire from woods even tho I watched 5 seasons of Surivor!!!N yes, Im not the person who freaked out most obviously coz of my..ummm..first time experience...so yea, Im holdin' up well..nyehhehe

The ultimate highlight of the trip has definitely got to be...Trinna's camera in da waterrrr...HAHAHAHA kidding kidding....yea tht sucks alright alright aint gonna rub it in.
The ultimate highlight is.....DRINKING in the broad daylight when we should be having breakfast!!!WOOOHOOOO....the need to finish everything up coz we bought too much drinks..........drinking in the pool while doing laps trying to burn the cals....FUNKYYYYY

In the end all of us got so tipsy on our way to the airport...for the first time I totally died in the van and in the plane....LOVES IT....

All in all, I GOT FAT from my two back to back vacation n Im desperately trying to lose weight right now...tho i dont see any reason for doing so coz....errr...nevermind.

Thats all i got for now...shall get the pics n blog more about my beach vacation soon!!