counting counting n counting....days to depression YUH (yes uhuh)
I didnt sleep well these few days knowing tht its my last time spending my holidays at home like this....every night I spent a good one to two hours just having the thought of living away from home for at least few years of my life running thru my head....n I became an Insomniac....i would fall asleep at odd hours like 3 or 4am n then got up before 8am, sometimes went back to slp again or just force myself up to go for a morning jog....u might think tht its healthy but i assure u its not when U dont have enuf slp, no amount of exercise would suffice.
To be honest, Im really scared...scared of the new life ahead of me....with money comes responsibilities...from now onwards Im truly on my own...Im afraid tht I will turn into one of those working slaves, worrying my days away thinking how to meet ends, bills, family support etc....i know, I always have a very strong n bubbly personality tht i put up in front of people, but deep down I do have tones of load sinkin' inside of me...I have my fair share of problems, be it financial, family or on a personal level...noone will understand how I feel at this point because they are not in my shoes...u might think tht this is overreacting and exagerrating but like i said, u wont get it unless u are in my shoes.
To all my friends, pls learn to appreciate your time at home and dont dread so much about being nagged by your parents, because that is Part and parcel of having a family...bitter and sweet...appreciate the meal they provide you, appreciate their empty talks and advices even though you know they dont really help...appreciate their long naggings coz it doesnt really takes out alot from u, u just have to be there to give them a blank stare...most importantly, appreicate the LIFE they gave u and strive to repay them in every other ways.
I hope I will embrace this new life ahead of me and may god bless me and my family and for me to do well in the future....thank you