since I got uber-Hi in da club....dont this just sounds like a lyric?haha ok watever I have no idea wat im talkin bout.
Anyway, yest we had an AWESOME gig at PLAY....FYI, Play is a lesbian club...yeaaa,awesome right?hahaha definitely an eye opener....n the gig was, like I said, AWESOME~
We only came up with the choreography two days before the performance...gotta love our awesomeness!
Then we had to dance hiphop in cheerleader's outfit....again, AWESOME~...every inch of my body fats were squeezed out because of the tiny outfit tht are made for chihuahuas.
N are u ready for the most awesome part?We got paid 80bucks each for just creating a mess on the stage for 2 mins...I swear we totally BUANG-ed 80% of the dance!gotta love that!HAHAHAHA....n if thts not enuf, we got FOUR jugs of alcohol tht is worth 160bucks according to Step.....can u say A to the W to the E to the...errr ok shuddap
N of course, us saying we are old we are old we cannot club we cannot get High etc etc (ok thts just me sayin' that la, fine!the rest refuse to admit they are old)....towards the end all of us got so freakin' Hiiii, Flo Rida cant even handle us...(low low low low geddit geddit?haha I is awesome!)
I was really feelin' damn Hi when we left the club...but after sending CT n Oli back to hall, me n XXY were super hungry n were craving for Wengseng....so we just walked all the way to Wengseng at 2am, in the middle of the empty PP Road, in our super short mini skirts tht revealed our tights!...luckly no cars at tht time, if not sure cause accident HAHAHA~
n we had our very satisfying Mutton Cheese Murtabak n Maggie Soup wooohoooo....
Came back n showered....fell asleep for barely two hours n here I am....siannnnn same ol' same ol'
Oh n super random, I was feeling damn bloody thirsty n had sudden craving for super cold drinks so i walked down to the vending machine at 7am to buy two cans of drinks...HAHAHAH one word, AWESOME~
OK do mah work do mah work nowwwwww....