N he said i have to remove two of my wisdom tooth...on the left side, up n down...imagine next time the right side got infected...then i have to remove another two...Fml up n down in n out left n right until i dieeeee.
The problem now is, I am being a cheapskate I dont wanna pay 800 dollars for two fuckin' tooth tht are causing me so much pain...walao imagine la, lets say, a guy that caused u so much pain n in the end u still have to pay him 800bucks!!Now aint that a BITCH!how is god being fair that way u tell me howwwww????tssskk
Aiyah see how la wait for the swelling to subside n the infection to go away then once I lead a happy life with no pain maybe I will just get over it....as in not to be bothered by it...until the NEXT infection takes place...OMGG the thought of it is making me pee in my pants alr....u have nooo idea mannnn...the pain n the aheemmm ugliness....y do i always have to get these kinda shit!!!have u ever heard of others who constantly swells here n there til it affects their physical wellbeing??NO right?FML to the max larr seriously....haih okla im seriously considering the surgery la actually....siannnnn
On a sidenote, the dentist i met today was kinda cute....he looks like Elvis Presley, Filipino version...HAHAHAHAHA...speaks with a perfect angmoh accent n very young i have no idea how he became a dentist at such young age...or maybe its botox or wateverrr...hahhaa but he is just sooo cute...like literally cute not hot cute....like a small little thing u just wanna squeezeeeeee HAHAHAHA...
But if i wanna see him again, tht means I have to pay him 800bucks....FML